Our unrefined Organic Virgin Sesame Seed Oil has an appearance that is bright and clear, accompanied by a characteristic sesame odor and taste.
Sesame oil is great for baby massage.
Benefits of sesame oil:
- Anti-inflammatory – it aids in reducing inflammation because of healthy fatty acids in it.
- Antioxidant – Sesame oil contains many antioxidants. It does not spoil quickly because of these antioxidant nutrients.
- Anti-diabetic – relieves diabetes.
- Hypotensive – lowers blood pressure.
- Anti-bacterial – kills many strains of bacteria.
- Anti-atherogenic – reduces the risk of atherosclerosis
- Anti-depressant – lowers the state of depression.
- DNA protection – sesame oil safeguards the DNA of body cells from damage by external factors, like radiation.
- Anti-cancer – sesame oil has now been identified to protect and inhibit the growth of specific cancers, as we shall see later.
- Emollient – excellent moisturizer, heals dry skin.
- Anti-aging – sesame oil has powerful anti-aging nutrients !
- Skin regeneration – promotes repair and regrowth of skin cells.
- Cicatrizant – moderate wound healing property.
- Sunscreen – sesame oil has natural SPF, although mild. It doesn’t compare to sunblocks, but it can be used in natural sunscreen formulations.
- Anti-rheumatic – used in Ayurvedic oil formulations as base oil to infuse herbs. These are used to treat rheumatoid arthritis.
- Anti-cholesterol – improves lipid profile of people who use it.
- Detoxifying – one of the few massage oils known to remove toxins from the body.
- Warming – creates a warming sensation upon massage.
- Laxative – quickly provides relief from constipation.