High quality Organic Rosemary Essential Oil. Comes in a 5ml dropper bottle.
Rosemary oil is steam-distilled from the flowering tops, stem, and leaves of the Rosemary plant. This popular essential oil is clear in color and described as having a fresh, woody scent.
- Take internally to help reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue.
- Add 1–2 drops of Rosemary essential oil to food for flavoring and to support healthy digestion.
- Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice. Useful when studying to maintain concentration.
- To take internally dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional cautions below.
Blends well with basil, bergamot, black pepper, cedarwood, cinnamon, citronella, clary sage, elemi, eucalyptus, frankincense, geranium, grapefruit, lavender, lemon, mandarin, marjoram, oregano, peppermint, pine, tea tree, thyme