Bulgarian Lavender Oil is an essential oil also referred to by the botanical name Lavendula augustifolium L. Lavender Oil and is sourced from Bulgaria as its name suggests. It is steam distilled from the flowering tops of the plant. It has a pleasant characteristic aroma with a pale to light yellow color.
Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume; it is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities which continue to be Lavender’s most notable qualities. Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to promote a restful night’s sleep. Due to Lavender’s versatile properties, it is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times.
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Use up to three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Dilute one drop in 4 fl.ox liquid and take internally to reduce anxious feelings.
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
- Apply one to two drops topically to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.