Organic Bergamont Essential Oil is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic. It is very uplifting and can help to improve your digestion.
Some of the most common benefits of Organic Bergamot Essential Oil include:
- it is a powerful antidepressant
- it can relieve joint and muscle pain
- it can aid digestive system
- it soothes skin irritations
- it can work as a sedative
- it is useful for cleansing oily skin and relieving acne
- it can kill germs and bacteria
- it can relieves stress
- it can help alleviate coughs
- Try diffusing in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high.
Try applying Bergamot Essential Oil to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
Apply to the feet before bedtime or use with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a calming and relaxing massage.
Try using it for massage diluted with our fractionated coconut oil or add a few drops to your diffuser.
Add one to two drops to your favorite skin care product for added cleansing properties.
Massage 1-2 drops of bergamot oil into the stomach as needed or with each meal to aid digestion.
Bergamot blends well with Cypress, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, and Ylang Ylang essential oils.
There are no reviews yet.