Lemongrass Essential Oil-Organic is a pale yellow to yellow oil with a characteristic, sweet, intense, lemon-like, fresh aroma
The compounds that make up lemongrass essential oil are known to have anti-fungal, insecticidal, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil can be used for:
- soothing sore joints or muscle strains/sprains & rheumatoid arthritis when combined with equal parts fractionated coconut oil and applied topically.
- flavouring in food
- promoting healthy digestion
- clean, healthy nails when combined with teatree oil
- repelling insects
- inhalation. Inhale softly for up to 30 seconds to calm or relax
- when experiencing digestive discomfort can act as a carminative and antispasmodic
- to help relieve headache
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
There are no reviews yet.