ViVi Desk Mate – The perfect solution for desk massages and vitrectomy support!
The Desk Mate & Vitrectomy Support is a special cushioning device to support you at your desk, table, or bed while you receive a massage or while you recover post vitrectomy.
Convert your work station or your bed (slide support between mattress and box spring) into a comfortable massage chair or vitrectomy recovery unit with the ViVi Desk Mate. The ViVi Desk Mate allows your head to be relaxed and supported while you receive your massage or while you complete the healing process of vitrectomy.
The Desk Mate is suitable for both daytime sitting and night time sleeping for comfortable and easy vitrectomy support. As a daytime face down solution, the device can be positioned on the edge of a table. The patient, while sitting on a chair, can lean forward into a face down position. As a nighttime face down solution the Desk Mate can be readjusted and positioned at the foot of a bed. The long foundation fits securely under a bed mattress as the face rest is positioned in-line with the top of the bed (to do this your bed would need to either have no headboard or footboard).
Give a quick and easy at-home massage to your loved ones by setting this up at a desk or table!
- Offers Massage Therapists an incredibly light, strong and easy to set up solution for on-site massage.
- Allows comfort and access to work on the body – relieving any tension and strains in the back, arms, neck, shoulders and more.
- Super portable and made of durable PU vinyl and metal framing.
- Carry cases are included with each Desktop Massage Support.
- Can take 700lbs of working weight!
- Use the extra face rest and face cushion on your massage table when not in use
- Try before you buy by renting one for a day, weekend or week first.
- Contact us if you would like a special rental agreement for your fundraiser
This device also makes massages easily accessible since they are flexible and portable. They can provide better massage access for individuals like the elderly as they can have difficulty using massage tables.
Try before you buy and rent one for a day or a week.
There are no reviews yet.